Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Naza Kia Malaysia has officially launched the new Picanto GT Line in Malaysia, which is a new variant that joins the existing EX in the Picanto line-up (we previously reported on). Priced at RM57,888 on-the-road wit...
The 2018 Kia Picanto that was launched last week is the only non-national offering left in the A-segment space. This time around, only one variant is offered, the 1.2...
Driven Web Series is back again, powered by Petronas Primax! This is the episode you've all been waiting for, featuring the 2018 Perodua Myvi! We compare Malaysia's best-selling car against its two closest rivals, t...
- Great safety feature. 6 airbags, ABS, VSC, and automated braking. Not to mention rear disk brake whereas Axia only have rear drum break.
- Great NVH. No obvious noise and vibration even at highway speed (110km/h).
- Infotainment is loaded with Apple Car Play and Android Auto. I'm using Android Auto for navigation and it works fine.
- Decent fuel consumption. Usually I got 400km driving with 70% city driving.
- Great driving performance from 84hp car. Once it past 60km/h, you can feel the acceleration from the car.
- For A Segment car, expect the rear space will be small. But this is not a problem for me as I drive alone most of the time.
- The boot is small. It cannot fit a 20" luggage in the boot.
1.0L turbo will be nice but 1.2L NA we got here is not bad. If got blind spot info system this car would be perfect. But then again we cannot ask for more for 60k car. In conclusion, a better alternative than Myvi if rear space is not your main concern.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: