Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Say hello to the new Nissan Sylphy, which is now open for booking ahead of an official launch later this month. Those who follow Nissan Malaysia's Facebook page might not be surprised, and if you're a reader, you s...
- Fuel consumption is good, not the best. It shines during full highway journeys.
- Largest cabin in the segment, Altis, Civic and Mazda3 look tiny in comparison
- Comfortable and minimalist cabin, it doesnt shine but if you sit in the VL, the finishing is really good
- Cornering and vehicle stability is suprisingly good, helps to upgrade to 215/50/17
- A very comfortable vehicle tbh but that's all it really is, a comfort based vehicle for family
- Relatively overpriced vehicle with its specs regardles of E or VL variant
- Its relatively underpowered for a car this size to be 1.8
- Media system is rubbish, Tan Chong being cheapos
- Should follow US and include additional features such as Eco Mode
- Should only be serviced by Nissan, outside mechs dont know how to work on this car
- Pricing needs to be competitive, that's why this Sylphy sales so low. Previous gen did way better
- More features
- Need to do better soundproofing for the wheel archs and fenders if this is to be truly marketed as a comfort oriented vehicle
- Overpriced but would recommend as a second hand vehicle due to its low RV.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: