Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
After some teasing, Proton has officially launched the new X70 Special Edition (SE) in Malaysia. Like the X70 Merdeka Edition before it, the X70 SE will be offered in limited numbers and comes with unique design tou...
More than a year after the Proton X70 was launched, the national carmaker's first SUV is now assembled in Malaysia, and the 2020 model year finally goes on sale today. The CKD model brings a few welcome improvements...
The CKD locally-assembled 2020 Proton X70 has just been launched, and you would have read all about it in our comprehensive launch report. Although this isn't the Boyue Pro facelift, there's a fair bit that's new, i...
If you haven’t heard, the 2020 Proton X70 CKD was recently launched in Malaysia, now packing a new seven-speed wet dual-clutch transmission instead of a six-speed torque converter automatic that was found in the p...
When the original Proton X70 was launched back in 2018, there were a lot of people saying it was like getting a Volvo XC60 on the cheap. That's obviously not true, of course, with the engine being all Geely and the ...
It's safe to say that the Proton X70 has been nothing short of a massive success for the national carmaker. Since its launch in late 2018, it has been one of the company's bestsellers, with more than 26,000 units fi...
- Power is enough.
- 360 degree camera.
- Small turning radius.
- Fuel efficient for long journey travel on normal road, not highway.
- Unskillful technicians, not skillful enough to solve problem.
- Tailgate is unable to close electronically, sent to service center, unable to find problem in 1 month. After finding the root cause, not spare part to replace. I thought this is locally assembled car, spare parts should be sufficient and easy to find, but answer is no.
- When troubleshooting tailgate problem, root carpet was damaged, stain remained on root carpet was not cleaned by technicians.
- Fuel tank was full before I passed my car to service center, but after 1 month, I took the car from service center, fuel decreased to almost half tank. The technicians drove my car for a walk or they stole my fuel?
- The light in boot was burnt, sent the car to claim, then technicians changed new bulb. When I drove, noticed 'jik jik' sound from boot, when I checked, the compartment that covered the light bulb was not fixed well after bulb was changed.
All cons above need to be improved.
Car is good, but service center, technicians, management of the car company make the car not up to quality level that can satisfy customer.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: