Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Power is enough.
- 360 degree camera.
- Small turning radius.
- Fuel efficient for long journey travel on normal road, not highway.
- Unskillful technicians, not skillful enough to solve problem.
- Tailgate is unable to close electronically, sent to service center, unable to find problem in 1 month. After finding the root cause, not spare part to replace. I thought this is locally assembled car, spare parts should be sufficient and easy to find, but answer is no.
- When troubleshooting tailgate problem, root carpet was damaged, stain remained on root carpet was not cleaned by technicians.
- Fuel tank was full before I passed my car to service center, but after 1 month, I took the car from service center, fuel decreased to almost half tank. The technicians drove my car for a walk or they stole my fuel?
- The light in boot was burnt, sent the car to claim, then technicians changed new bulb. When I drove, noticed 'jik jik' sound from boot, when I checked, the compartment that covered the light bulb was not fixed well after bulb was changed.
All cons above need to be improved.
Car is good, but service center, technicians, management of the car company make the car not up to quality level that can satisfy customer.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: