Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
- Sporty looking MPV
- 6 speed transmission is good, cruising at 140km/h at 3,000rpm / superb highway cruiser, engine not drone so much during speed 100km/h - 140km/h
- Handling is good for the MPV
- Power sliding door, good for fetching family members in the tight space
- Skyactiv engine is efficient and save fuel, good balance between performance and fuel saving
- In car entertainment is good, Bluetooth that can link with mobile phone, dvd player with large 8" lcd screen at driver cockpit and two headrest monitor at the back.
- GPS Navigation, reverse camera, auto headlight, auto viper and projector headlamp
- seat fabric should be better, it easy get dirty and not water repellant
- the 2nd row blower is noisy if full blast
- Tyre noise due to stock tyre given
- boot space is relatively small if third row is up, no underneath compartment space compare to Honda Odyssey.
- Good handling
- Quiet engine
- Sporty outlook for an MPV
- Power sliding door
- Air-cond very efficient/strong
- Ease through the corner without further need of the brakes.
- Karakuri seating system provides numerous options, you can adjust the seating to have a small pathway in between 2nd & 3rd row.
- Side mirror provide a clear vision (e.g. can see some of the blind spot area and those cars at the 3rd land is also visible)
- Road noise
- Wind noise (this has been fixed after changed the door rubber trim during service)
- No automatic door locking once the car start moving
- The 2nd row blower is noisy if you select high level.
- To have more "covered" compartment.
- To improve road noise
- To have Auto door locking system
- To have more space at the boot for luggage.
- Should offer 5 years free service/warranty instead of 3 years due to the reliability of the car.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: