Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Owned Serena S-Hybrid CKD Premium 2015
2. Plenty of compartment
3. Plenty of drinking bottle compartment
4. Multiple seating configuration
5. All 8 passenger have seat belt
6. Dashboard display informative and easy to read
7. Vehicle Dynamic Control, Brake Assist, ABS, EBD
8. Clear rear view camera although at night without additional lighting
9. Clear LED headlight
10. Nice sport rims design
11. Have spare tyre underneath front passenger
12. Tools nicely kept & secured at rear & easy access
13. The 3rd row seat can be tilted to comfort
14. Nice & clear 10.1 inch roof monitor
15. LCD player compatible with MP4, AVI, MKV, etc to watch movies through USB
16. With 2 power slide door and able to open using remote control. To save battery, can deactivate power door
17. CVT really makes overtaking a breeze
18. Smooth ride without any feel of gear change (infact NO GEAR!)
19. Eco mode on/off can be done manually with a push of a button
20. Auto cruise at any speed. Tried setting the auto cruise at 140 kmh... It works!!!
1. 195/60 tyre.... I plan to change to 205/60
2. Speedometer not accurate as compared to GPS speed (Speedometer 108 kmh; GPS 100 kmh)
3. LED headlight setting a bit low, cannot manually adjust, required computerized adjustment by TCS
4. Fog light not bright enough, consider change to better bulb (H11 perhaps)
5. Only 2 air bags
6. The remote control do not have panic button
7. Acceleration a bit sluggish from standstill,
8. Shud get used with the hi revs due to cvt system.
1. Install more air bags and consider side impact air bags
2. Consider changing the fog light bulb to brighter. Use LED wud be nice
3. Consider using wider tyre of 205/60
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: