Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
There is a solid appetite for Proton's special edition models, judging by last year's arrival of the Proton Saga Anniversary Edition that was launched for the first national car's 35th birthday. All 1,100 units of t...
And the Saga continues. Say hello to yet another chapter of a story that started back in 1985, when the then Malaysian prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad unveiled the first ever Proton Saga. Much has changed sin...
The 2019 update for the third-generation Proton Saga has just been launched, and in keeping with the theme of accessibility, the latest iteration of the Saga arrives in three variants - Standard MT, Standard AT and ...
Selepas pengenalan Persona dan Iriz versi facelift 2019, bukanlah satu rahsia untuk menjangkakan model entry level Proton Saga pula akan diberikan kemaskini yang sama untuk tahun ini. Tambahan pula, sebelum ini, ia ...
Proton Saga facelift 2019 telahpun selamat dilancarkan sebentar tadi. Dan seperti yang diketahui, Saga kini ditawarkan dalam tiga varian berbeza berbanding empat pada model asal generasi ketiga yang dilancarkan pada...
When it comes to Proton, no car comes close to encapsulating its better days quite like the Saga. The national carmaker's evergreen first model has remained a significant entry point to its lineup whilst other namep...
Ketika saya memulakan tulisan ini, konvoi untuk sesi pandu uji media kumpulan pertama baru sahaja selesai. Kami telah meluangkan masa kurang lebih dua hari untuk mencuba dan memandu Proton Saga 2019 dalam perjalanan...
Proton has been saddled with the kuat makan minyak reputation for years now, and the Proton 1-Tank Adventure contest is the carmaker's riposte. Like last year's inaugural edition, the 2019 event saw participants exp...
- sturdy and tough body.
- nice and comfort seat.
- saves fuel during long distance driving (520 km on full tank) or (6.9 l / 100km)
- superb proton ride and handling
- steering wheel doesnt stiff while turning ike previous model eventhough still using hydralic power steering.
- Improve NVH (cabin is quiter)
- excellent new gearbox.
- Nice meter panel and display features like avg fc, trips, door display and so on.
- mellow "beeping" chimes.
- no more jerking at low speed.
- City driving really comsume lots of fuel (7.8 l / 100 km)
- some rattling sound in the meter panel. Still can be tollerate.
- A little Vibration while gear in R and D position. Not so obvious.
- Fabric for cabin ceiling does not terminate properly.
- while turned a signal, my finger always hit the player screen and accidentally changed radio station. (Left hand side).
- improve NVH especially Vibration
- improve finishes especially cabin ceiling.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: